Wednesday, 17 April 2013

52 Weeks of Film: Week 5



Castle In The Sky

Week 5: 1st-7th April 2013

Camera: Fisheye 2
Film: Lomography 800 ISO



It was so hard choosing a favourite photo for this week because I went a bit lomo crazy. Lee and I went on a couple of day trips that week, so I took a ton of photos with both my Fisheye 2, and my Superheadz Wide & Slim camera. In the Superheadz, I tried some Lomography XPro film, which I had cross processed. Whilst I loved the results of that film, there wasn't one photo that massively stood out for me.However, I love how this Fisheye one of Wollaton Hall (aka. Wayne Manor in The Dark Knight Rises) came out. I guess it's a little dark, but I still love the effect :)

Many more photos to come from that week!

Btw, I recently started using the Lomography website, so if any of you have a LomoHome and want to add me, I'm HERE! I joined it ages ago but never bothered to upload much stuff until now.

♥ 52 Weeks of Film ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥