Thursday, 18 April 2013

52 WOF: Alternative shots for Week 5

As I already mentioned, I have a silly number of photos from week 5.

I tried slide film for the first time that week. I used the Superheadz Ultra Wide & Slim with Lomography XPro 200 ISO film, which I had cross processed. The colours are so vivid. :D

These ones were taken on a trip to Newark. We passed the sign for Nottingham Contemporary on our way to the train station.


In Newark


Newark Castle



Where we had a cream tea


Newark Castle again



Newark Castle grounds


And here's one of Wollaton Hall


I also took my Fisheye 2 to Newark loaded with Lomography 800 ISO film.


The cream tea!




And some more at Wollaton Hall as well!



It was warm enough for ice cream :)



♥ 52 Weeks of Film ♥

2 comments:

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥