Friday, 10 May 2013

Currently...


(I love reading these short and sweet blog posts by other bloggers, so I thought I'd start doing them too)


listening to... The New Life by Girls Names, as well as Out of View by The History of Apple Pie, which I've had on repeat for weeks.

watching... Game of Thrones season 3.

reading... I finally just read the first Moomin book, which I'd bought some time ago. I'm not sure what I'll read next yet.

eating... Crunchini Basilico from a Graze box (to non-Grazers, that's pesto flavoured croutons with an olive oil dip. Nom!)

drinking... orange juice

photographing... my nails for an upcoming post. Today, I'm also finishing off a film in my Minolta with a few random things. 

editing.... photos from a trip to Lincoln on bank holiday Monday. I'm not crazy about any of the photos, so I'm being indecisive about whether to bother uploading any. I may wait to see what the film shots I took there are like first, and then upload a mixture together.

going to spend the evening... watching Would I Lie To You and Have I Got News For You and deciding how to spend the weekend. I think Iron Man 3 may be involved.

Happy weekend, all! :) 

6 comments:

  1. I've never heard of Girls Names or The History of Apple Pie before, so will definitely check them out as love finding new music. Iron Man 3 is great, very funny - love Robert Downey Jr!
    Lianne x
    Rubyrubyslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are both worth checking out :)
      Yeah, I keep hearing good things about it! :)
      Thanks for commenting! :D x

      Delete
  2. Iron Man 3 is well worth a watch. I'm going to see Star Trek Into Darkness on Sunday. Can't wait =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! :) I think I'll be seeing that next week :D

      Delete
  3. that picture is sooo cute! i love your top/dress and the collar, and the colours...

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥