Sunday, 5 May 2013

Photography in April

During April, I felt the need to slow down with my digital photography for much of the month, for various reasons. I ended up not taking many photos for the majority of the month. However, I did take a few...


I'm a little addicted to buying fresh flowers from Tesco. The £3 bunches are surprisingly good. I love how they brighten up the living room, and they're such a versatile photo prop. 

This is my current favourite necklace, which came from Forever 21 in Birmingham. 



I took a silly number of photos with this pink flower. :)

I made this diptych for photo tennis. Libby had taken a pretty outdoor shot, so I decided to do something outdoors too when I was in Birmingham for a few days. It wasn't what I'd planned but I always enjoy making diptychs.



I also took this simple shot of my new lomography camera, the Hello Kitty Golden Half. :D That's another ticked off my lomography wishlist. I've already taken some shots with it. I can't wait to see what the results are like!



That's basically it for April, that I haven't shared here already. In May I hope to get back into The Teleidoscope and into doing more conceptual stuff. For several reasons, I haven't wanted to take photos lately, but hopefully, May will be a good month.

4 comments:

  1. Love the necklace, can't wait to see the results from the Hello Kitty one :D Congrats on 5 years, we have been together 6 years next month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Pip! :) Hooray for anniversaries! :D

      Delete
  2. lovely photos! i love that camera! and congrats to you and lee :) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! :D yes, it is a super cute camera. Hopefully, I'll get the first results from it soon!

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥