Thursday, 2 May 2013

Things I Love Thursday


Lemony Flutter cream from Lush. I needed a new cuticle and hand cream and over the past couple of months at least 4 bloggers that I follow have raved about this cream, so I decided to give it a go. I can see why everyone loves it. It smells of lemon curd. And I LOVE lemon curd. Mmm! (shame I can't eat it though)

♥ playing Batman Arkham City. Lee has a functioning PC for the first time in around 2 years so we can now play some games, yay! I have very little experience of PC gaming, and I'm terrible at it (I'm always doing daft things like falling in the water, hehe), but it's fun.

♥ Graze boxes. I started getting them again recently because I hadn't had any for months and all their new snacks sounded so tempting. Sadly, I haven't received any of the yummy looking hot puddings or brownies yet, but I'm loving the microwaveable popcorn. The one with the twist of black pepper is particularly more-ish. I think I'll forever be clicking on "send soon" for that one.

♥ the fact that there are now ducklings again in the arboretum. They're so teeny and so cute!

2 comments:

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥