Saturday, 15 June 2013

52 Weeks of Film: Week 8



Cupcake Satchel

Week 8: 22nd-28th April 2013

Camera: Minolta X-300
Film: AGFA Vista 200 (Poundland film)


Eep, I am rather behind at updating this project and I still have a couple of films from May that I need to get processed soon. I didn't take many film shots at all for a few weeks so once again this is all I have for this week in April. My photos from May should be a bit more interesting as I tried out a couple of cameras I hadn't used before, so please bear 
with me :) 

♥ 52 Weeks of Film ♥

2 comments:

  1. Very nice and those cupcakes on it are so cute. I really want to get back into cameras that use film. Got my eye on a Diana, she's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) Oh yeah, Dianas are lovely. :)

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥