Sunday, 16 June 2013

52 Weeks of Film: Week 9



Moominpappa

Week 9: 29th April-5th May 2013

Camera: Minolta X-300
Film: AGFA Vista 200 (Poundland film)


I couldn't resist photographing my cuddly Moominpappa. He is very photogenic. :D

Unfortunately, I won't be using my Minolta X-300 camera again. :( It has become increasingly unreliable over the last few months. Now, the majority of my photos only come out in part. It's so frustrating because some photos come out fine with it, but 2/3 of them come out with at least half of the image completely black. :( Apparently, it is a common shutter problem with some old Minoltas. Maybe, I could get it fixed but I can't afford to. Hopefully, in time, I'll get a better Minolta. I'm very tempted by the one that the lovely Asja has because her photos with it are always so great! In the meantime, my Minolta X-300 is going to retire on my camera shelf. Oh well, it only cost me £7 on eBay so I think I got more than my money's worth out of it! 

♥ 52 Weeks of Film ♥

I'm going away on a little holiday tomorrow with my mum. It's just for a few days and it's in the UK, but I'm still excited. I haven't been on holiday for years. I won't have internet access there, so take care, all :)

2 comments:

  1. Awww he is very cute! Love him against the red. Sorry to hear about your camera. Have a great time away. Catch ya when you get back.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥