Saturday, 22 June 2013

Cambridge University Botanic Garden

Here's a selection of some of my shots from the garden. I haven't put them all on Flickr yet as I don't like to bombard Flickr with too much in one go, although it's hard to resist when you have loads you want to share.

We spent around 4 hours at the botanic garden. It's pretty big, and there's a nice cafe too where we had to stop off twice for drinks since it was quite a hot day. If I lived in Cambridge I think I would be in this garden all the time. It was gorgeous. I took a lot of film shots there too but I expect I won't get them processed for a while, so for now, these are all digital.









8 comments:

  1. beautiful pictures! those little succulents are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful snaps! I'd spend forever there, too, if I could. My hubby has taken over a huge part of what used to be my floral and bush part our back garden to make way for his vegetables. He does grow them wonderfully mind you, but I sure miss my clashing colours!. All I have left is the borders round my front lawn now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with these photos! I am in love with flower photos and I agree I could spend all day there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like them! :D yeah, it really was a stunningly beautiful place :)

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥