Thursday, 6 June 2013

Every girl goes through a photography phase...

..y'know, like horses?


I took this photo today as a response to Libby's photo for our Photo Tennis project. :) I went with using words in a photograph. It was hard to take because those little paper letters wouldn't stay flat on the grass at all and then the wind decided to pick up when I started shooting (typical), but I still like how this came out, and I kind of like the wonky writing.

It's a quote from Lost In Translation, which is one of my favourite films. 

Of course, it's important to remember that for some girls photography is a lot more than a phase ;)

8 comments:

  1. Nice picture, i like the way the letters came out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! As someone who once took pictures of paper words outdoors I completely understand that they don't always rest as you wish they would.

    I just have to say, every time I see your photo tennis posts it makes me wish I could play my own game of photo tennis with you! It looks like such fun.

    As, always, I enjoy seeing your photography.

    Simply,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! & I'm really glad you like seeing the tennis photos :D It is a fun project. :)

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love this - and the dress is PERFECT.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥