Sunday, 30 June 2013

"Pastels" (a playlist)


This weekend I decided to make a photo for the Flickr Friday group. The current theme is "polka dots" and as I love retro spotty things, I had to take something. :) 

The photo then inspired me to make a mix to accompany it. You can listen to the mix on Spotify here. I went for a mixture of old and current favourites. I haven't made a mix in forever. I can't make mix CDs anymore because my MacBook Air doesn't have a CD drive, which is a shame. I think I need to make more Spotify mixes to make up for it.

1. The Beta Band - Dry the rain
2. Pixies - The holiday song
3. Sleigh Bells - Crown on the ground
4. Bailter Space - Shine
5. Beach House - Wishes
6. The Pastels - Summer rain
7. Suede - Sometimes I feel I'll float away
8. Asobi Seksu - Goodbye
9. The National - Don't swallow the cap
10. M83 - Dark moves of love
11. The Pains of Being Pure at Heart - Say no to love
12. Six by Seven - The way I feel today
13. The Joy Formidable - Whirring
14. Super Furry Animals - Hello, sunshine
15. Kitchens of Distinction - Prince of mars

2 comments:

  1. Great photo. I love finding new music to listen to. Will have to check out your mix sometime......soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) hope you enjoy the mix if you do give it a listen :)

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥