Tuesday, 11 June 2013

Society 6 Update

I don't sell much on Society 6, but I like to keep adding new things to it anyway. I am working on opening a little photography shop on Etsy, but it will probably only be offering small prints and postcards. I won't be able to afford to have large prints made up or things like iPhone cases, so using a service like Society 6 is ideal for someone like me. The profits for the artist are minuscule, sadly, but I take the view that it's better than nothing, and after all, it's free to use the service, so you can't complain.

I thought I'd do a little update post on some of the newer things in my Society 6 shop. My favourite thing I've recently added is the photo I posted here yesterday which I edited on Photoshop so it would be the right shape for an iPhone case.




Here are a few other bits and bobs I thought looked nice...



Freedom in Vector Black frame




Magic Tea in Vector White frame


Dreamcatcher iPhone case




Lomo Bear stationery cards


Every girl goes through a photography phase in Conservation Natural frame

There's currently free worldwide shipping if you use this link (although it does exclude framed art prints, canvasses and pillows with inserts). The offer expires Midnight on June 16th (Pacific Time).

6 comments:

  1. I like Society 6 but yeah don't sell too much there. Love the idea of posting the actual photos of the products in the blog to showcase them more. Maybe I'll do that sometime with mine and of course update it regularly. Good luck with your new Etsy shop. Make sure you blog about it, but I'm sure you will. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Roxanne! Oh yes, I definitely will do! :) Hope you have a lovely day too :)

      Delete
  2. I can't wait for you to add some postcards or notecards to an Etsy store! I would love to buy some! I tend to keep phone cases for a long time, but your photography is so great, I'd love to own something like postcards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks, Heather! :) I've had some trouble getting the colours right on the first batch of postcards I got so I think it might take me while to get them ready for Etsy. But, I'll blog about it when I do! :)

      Delete
  3. Your photographs are always such a joy!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥