Thursday, 6 June 2013

Things I Love Thursday


♥ taking lots of photos today :)

♥ signing up to Netflix to make use of the free trial. So far, I've mostly been watching classic Disney films (Lady & the Tramp!) and lots of feel-good films (Clueless!) but I've just discovered the first half of season 5 of Breaking Bad is on there too, which is awesome because I was about to buy the DVD. Woop!

♥ the recent sunshine ☀ 

♥ going for long walks in the local country park. I'm really proud of myself for going to the park totally by myself because I never had before(!). There are a lot of dogs there and large dogs make me very nervous, so I always went with someone else until now.

this adorable photo entitled 'Mother bird' by Wandering Heart on Flickr. Aww!

this cute coupley photo entitled 'Canon <3 Nikon' by Matteo Dunchi. So sweet!

this amazing photo entitled 'The Unknown' by Luke Takes Photos. Love that epic sky. :D

♥ Game of Thrones! Omg! I think I need therapy to get over it, though.

2 comments:

  1. That camera couple photo is adorable!!

    And yes Game of Thrones is a heartbreaker!! Did you read the books? Even knowing it was coming didn't make it any easier :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! :D

    I keep thinking about it. :'( No, I haven't although I think I might start reading them now.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥