Thursday, 13 June 2013

Things I Love Thursday


♥ Our cute new bird feeder. It's full of a special seed mix for blue tits, although the local robin seems to like it too. Hopefully, I'll get a photo of a bird on it at some point, but it's difficult to get a good one without a decent zoom lens. :(

♥ Getting lovely surprise post yesterday from Fliss and Beth. :D

♥ The Muppets! I don't mention enough here how much I love them. :D I could watch them all day. I've lost count of how many times I've watched the most recent movie.

♥ Making a big coconut cream and raspberry jam cake. I hadn't made it for so long, not since this day, in fact.

♥ Making arancini di riso (fried risotto balls!). They're so delicious, and such a great way to use up leftover risotto. I don't know why I hadn't thought of making them before as I got addicted to supplì when I lived in Rome and they're basically the same thing, but supplì are usually deep fried.

♥ I loved reading about Heather's experience at an Ambrotype photography workshop at The Eastman House in Rochester. I want to go to one myself now!

♥ I loved seeing Gala's photos from Disneyworld. I reallyreallyreally want to go someday! I would also love a pair of those sparkly silver ears.

♥ I love these outfits inspired by Game of Thrones characters. :)

♥ This photo of a robin perched on a table of RSPB goodies is so sweet :D

4 comments:

  1. Glad you like my Game of Thrones post!

    Lexi
    http://rhinestonereligion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been meaning to comment on this for weeks, but I'm so glad you liked my post! I know they said they do workshops in England & Europe a lot so keep an eye on their website and you could probably attend one without having to travel so far! But Rochester is AWESOME, but as a city and for all the photography stuff they have there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh they do? Thanks for letting me know, I will definitely keep an eye on it :D

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥