Thursday, 27 June 2013

Things I Love Thursday


♥ Taking a lot of photos lately :D I did a little series of pictures of my mum gardening because I'd like to improve at photographing other people. It's not something I do very much. I wanted natural action shots, so I told my mum not to pose, and to simply do what she had to do in the garden. I'm really happy with the shots, especially this one

♥ Reading The Wind in the Willows.

♥ My new parka. It's amazing!  :D I'm kind of looking forward to the rain that's forecast tomorrow so I can wear it, hehe!

♥ White chocolate Lion bars. I think every chocolate bar should be made with white chocolate. 

♥ Going running in the local park with m'colleague, Alice. We're doing Couch to 5K together. Some days I really don't feel like it, but knowing I can't possibly let m'colleague down definitely motivates me to go! We've been for 4 runs so far. Go us! 

♥ I love this photo by Claire. It made me giggle. :D Fish have such funny and cute expressions.

♥ I love this photo of flowers inside a fish tank by Asja. I love the reflections on the sides of the tank. So pretty!

♥ These sugar spun style nails look messy, but fun. I'm definitely going to try them out soon. :) I like the idea of having nails that resemble chocolates.

♥  Finally, this tweet made me chuckle, and pinch myself :P Speaking of mine and Libby's photography project, we're practically 6 months into it, yay! I'll write a little blog post about it soon :)

2 comments:

  1. I have been taking a lot more photos lately. Can't stop! Love the butterfly photo and the one of your mom. Have the book Wind In The Willows, but didn't read it yet. I will one day. I like that you added a link to the other things that you love. Like the visual side of that. Have a good one. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a nice feeling isn't it? I don't really want to put down my camera at the moment! & thanks! Hope you're having a lovely weekend :) x

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥