Sunday, 14 July 2013

Fruit Picking

Yesterday morning, we went to Manor Farm Fruit Farm to pick strawberries, raspberries, redcurrants and blackcurrants. OK, I didn't actually do any picking myself, (apart from a couple to test :P) because I wanted to concentrate on photography as it's such a beautiful place and the weather was perfect. I shot nearly a whole roll in my Juice Box camera and took lots of digital shots too.


You can see the rest of my digital shots in my "Everyday life" set on Flickr. I'm trying to take more spontaneous photos of everyday things/activities as well as photos of other people. As much as I love planning more artistic photos in advance, I also find it fun to take spontaneous snapshots and I don't do it enough with my Nikon. I know they may not be the most exciting of photos, but I had so much fun taking these shots. :) I suppose the challenge with this kind of photography is to try to make these more "boring" things look artistic, well, at least that's what I am aiming to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥