Tuesday, 16 July 2013

My "new" bedroom

Here are some shots from around my "new" room :) I don't think my room has been this tidy and organised since we first had the loft conversion in 2007!








(Incase you're confused by the random door by my bed with stuff in front of it, that's a fire door, which doesn't get used. The door to my room is by the phone box mirror)








The TV doesn't actually get used at all at the moment because I need a new Freeview box, or maybe, I'll just save for a new, bigger TV. This one is way too small for my movie viewing.





*****
On a different note, I thought I'd add that I haven't forgotten about my 52 Weeks of Film project, but right now, I can't afford the processing costs. :( Hopefully, in a month or so, I will be able to do a mass update.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥