Tuesday, 2 July 2013

Photo Tennis: 6 months in

I'm so glad that the lovely Libby came up with the idea of a game of photo tennis. It's the only photography project I've managed to stick with this year. I think this project works better for me partly because it doesn't have too much structure. We don't have a time schedule and simply take the photos as and when we feel inspired/get the chance, so some months we've only done 2 photos each, whereas some we've done 4 or 5 each. 

Working on a project with just one other person seems to motivate me more too because I wouldn't want to let Libby down by giving it up. I wouldn't actually want to give it up though anyway because it's been fun and has helped me to keep trying to come up with creative photo ideas. It's also really nice that even when I don't feel I've taken a great photo, it can inspire her to take something awesome! :)

You can view the entire project from the start here on Tumblr, but I thought I'd pick out 5 favourites of hers and mine to share here. :)

Libby's


 Seeing Red (Libby responded to my use of a lot of red in a photo)









Mine 






 Every girl goes through a photography phase (words)



Girl With Butterfly Wings (something red again)

To echo what Libby said on her blog, here's to another 6 months! Hooray! :D

Please remember all our images are © All Rights Reserved. Thanks ☺

2 comments:

  1. I don't even think I can pick a favorite! I really love the idea of doing a photography project like this with a friend. I might have to add it to my list for 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, thanks! Yeah, I definitely recommend it :D

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥