Thursday, 11 July 2013

Things I Love Thursday


Oops, I didn't mean to abandon my blog for over a week. I don't really know where the time has gone. My parents were away for a week and that coincided with the arrival of hot, sunny weather in the UK, so I've spent a lot of time chilling in the garden, reading, and watching DVDs on the TV in the living room (the coldest room in the house). 

I haven't even taken that many photos lately, partly due to the heat frazzling my brain (I am really not good with the heat!), and partly, because I am having some problems with my camera when using certain settings. :-( I'm still trying to figure out how bad it is and whether I need to get it fixed or not. 

Anyway, here's my TILT list for this week...

 Wine and Miranda marathons with my awesome friend Alice. Such fun! ;)

☀ Finding a fab new path to jog down in the country park for when we're doing the Couch to 5K. I will go take pictures there at some point because it's so pretty. :D

 Seeing The Bling Ring! :D and consequently, not being able to stop listening to Sleigh Bells 

 The sunny weather 

 Blueberries. I can't get enough fresh fruit when the weather's like this.

 My current nails, inspired by rocket lollies! :D I'm thinking of doing an ice cream/ice lolly inspired nail art series, which sounds bonkers, but it could work, right? 

I took this photo of them for Photo Tennis


 Making the Flickr blog. Yay! 

 Making a mini LomoWall in my bedroom. I'll share photos soon. :)

6 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about time going so quickly! Love the nails :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That nail art series sounds like a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! Yeah, it should be good fun :D

      Delete
  3. Love the nail idea - and now I'm craving a rocket lolly so bad.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥