Thursday, 18 July 2013

Things I Love Thursday


♥ I am very grateful for the existence of electric fans, specifically for the one on my desk. Ahh!

♥ Monsters University! :D

♥ this photo by Angela Lumsden is so cute. I love the quote under it. Neaw!

♥ this edition of The Secret Garden is so pretty and the photo of it by Zeruda is really lovely too.

♥ the photography of Oleg Oprisco always blows me away! I particularly love this, this and this.

♥ every time I see cat shoes appear on various blogs I want some! They're so sweet. A white pair, like the ones Kate of Scathingly Brilliant has in this post, would be great for summer.

♥ this week, I've started making some props out of paper to use for a future photograph (or two). Hopefully, it won't take me too long to finish them all, then I can start experimenting with some photos and you can see what I'm on about. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥