Thursday, 25 July 2013

Things I Love Thursday


♥ the Rowntree's Fruit Pastille ice lolly nails I did yesterday. They're the second ice lolly inspired ones I've attempted. They were incredibly difficult though, so I can't say I ever want to do these ones again. Thankfully, the next ones I want to try should be easier :)

♥ looking forward to getting a new camera. My Nikon D3100 is broken. :( It's still useable, but only for shutter speeds of 1/100 or slower, which is obviously, very limiting and annoying. Whilst I'm sad about it, I am looking forward to a brand new camera, and being able to use all shutter speeds again, yay! I'll still keep my D3100, anyway, as a spare. I'm probably going to get the Nikon D3200, which isn't a massive upgrade, but sadly, the one I would really love, the D5200, is a bit out of my price range right now. I will just be extremely glad to have a fully working camera again though!

♥ rain. It's been so humid lately that rain makes me very happy

♥ watching this excellent documentary on the BBC iPlayer about Woody Allen

♥ looking forward to getting the LomoChrome Purple film in the post. I pre-ordered it so long ago, but there's not too long to wait now. Exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥