Friday, 2 August 2013

New blog name!


You are now reading the Blown A Wish Photography blog. :D I decided my photography needed a brand name. I didn't want to use my real name because I wanted a name that sounded more fun than that. I also wanted the same name for this blog and my new Etsy, which I will open soon. For now, that image on the left doesn't take you anywhere, but it will do soon. :) 

I decided on the name Blown A Wish because it's short and sweet, and I feel it suits my style. It's also the name of a My Bloody Valentine song (obligatory shoegaze reference :P). 

I'm not completely satisfied with the new photos, so I might change them again soon, but the new name is staying.

I've changed the name of my Society 6 shop too.

To tidy things up, I've now created a separate "Blogroll" page where I've listed the majority of the blogs that I follow. If I've left anyone out, or you feel I've mis-categorised your blog, please let me know. :)

8 comments:

  1. LOVE the new blog name & the new photos! I think it's a great name and a great change!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! :D I'm really happy with the new name. I'd wanted to change it for months!

      Delete
  2. It's fabulous! Love the new layout and the new name :) it's perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! :D I wasn't sure about the new header at first, but it has grown on me. I'm super happy with the name change :D yay!

      Delete
  3. Great new blog name!
    Can't wait too see your new Etsy shop and how the layout turns out once you're done here on the blog. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, very much! :) I might keep the design for now as it has grown on me. :)

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥