Thursday, 22 August 2013

Things I Love Thursday



♥ my Twister ice lolly nails, even if they looked a little crazy! They're the last in my ice lolly inspired nail art series. I've run out of ideas (well, I've run out of feasible ideas), but I think I've done all the most famous British ice lollies now. If you missed them earlier, here are my Fab lolly nails (plus a tutorial!), rocket lolly nails and Rowntree's Fruit Pastille lolly nails.

♥ ordering something from Society 6 for the first time. There's currently free shipping all week so I thought I'd make use of it. It took me ages to pick one thing because my wishlist on there is enormous, but I went for this cushion cover by Asja. :D The colours are perfect for my bedroom, and it's such a sweet design. I'm trying to fill my room here with as much art that I love as possible. There are so many prints on Society 6 and Etsy that I want, but I have so little wall space for hanging things. These cushions seem like a great way to display art when you don't have much wall space, and simultaneously, they make a room look cosier. I've already decided which ones I want next! It would be awesome to have a little collection of them by different artists/photographers.

♥ the fact that autumn is getting nearer. Autumn and winter are my favourite times of the year. :)

♥ my Getty statement for July was my best ever and it cheered me up a lot. I've been feeling down a lot lately and it was a much needed boost. :)

♥ last, but not least, the return of The Great British Bake Off. I get very overexcited about this series. It has already inspired me to start baking again. I'm thinking something super chocolatey, with a secret squirrel inside. ;)

2 comments:

  1. I really adore that pillow! I love the idea of displaying art you love in different ways. I have so much art I want but I'm holding off until I get my own place. I also am really looking forward to autumn. It's my favorite time of year as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's too cute, can't wait to get it :D

      Yeah, I think autumn can be a lot more beautiful than the summer. I definitely prefer it anyway :)

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥