Thursday, 29 August 2013

Things I Love Thursday


♥ Paperchase now sell kitty staplers! I always seem to need a new stapler. They're the kind of thing I lose all the time. Of course, I'll be extra careful not to lose this one. They also do bunny hole punchers, but I don't think they're as cute.

♥ booking to see Suede with my friend Jo. I haven't seen Jo for absolutely ages, and I haven't been to a good gig since January 2012(!). Suede are on my list of bands I've always wanted to see. Roll on, October!

♥ ordering some prints from the Flapper Doodle $1 print sale :D I love Kate's artwork, so I couldn't resist such a bargain.

♥ surviving week 4 of the Couch to 5k programme. My friend Alice and I have been going through the programme extremely slowly. For various reasons, we've had to do each weekly plan for several weeks before moving on to the next, so we're only on the week 4 plan, even though we first started going back in June. But, week 4 is quite a big jump from week 3, and we've done it twice now, without dying, woo hoo!

♥ today, I'll finally be sending off several rolls of film to be developed for my 52 Weeks of Film photography project, including my first roll of the LomoChrome Purple. Expect epic uploads soon!

2 comments:

  1. That kitty stapler is adorable!! I might have to get one for myself!

    I also love that you are taking the C25K so slow! I've never thought of doing that. I'm on week 3, but I might repeat it for another week or so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! :D

      Yeah, well, my friend and I decided that we're in no rush, and other things have got in the way, like it being too hot to run during summer, and it can be hard to co-ordinate when we're both free at the same time. Also, I think it takes the pressure off and makes it more enjoyable. :)

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥