Wednesday, 21 August 2013

Wishlist Wednesday: Early Autumn


I haven't made a wishlist for a while, so here's a small selection of things I've got my beady eye on at the moment. I think they'd all be great to wear as autumn is approaching.

1. I love this 60s diamond print dress from Yumi. :D You can't see it very well in this picture but the peter pan collar has a cute green lace trim to it. I also love that it has 3/4 length sleeves. £48 is a lot for a dress, but usually things seem to get reduced in Yumi pretty quickly. *fingers crossed*

2. Happy acorn brooch from Sugar Cookie. I actually bought this the other day as it had been on my Etsy wishlist for months, ever since I saw it on The Dainty Squid. I thought I'd share a picture here anyway because it is so cute and perfect for autumn. I can't wait for it to arrive. :D

3. Red and black checked skater skirt from New Look. It also comes in green and navy.

4. Fairisle owl socks from Accessorize. Aw!

5. Chocolate sequin biker boots. These are actually from Next children's section, which I've found occasionally does some great shoes and they go up to adult size 7. Sometimes, they're almost exactly the same designs as pairs I've seen in the women's section, only much cheaper (such as the blue polka dot pumps I wore in my blog header). I'd like some brown boots and these ones are fun with the sequins down the sides.

6. In My Beautiful Balloon Top from Modcloth. This top/jumper is too lovely. I doubt I'll ever order anything from Modcloth because shipping is too expensive to the UK and I'd worry that it wouldn't fit and sending things back would be a pain. I'd definitely get it if I lived in the US though. :)

2 comments:

  1. it does feel like autumn is just around the corner now! I bought a new jumper yesterday... although this week is meant to be quite warm! Some good choices :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, I must admit I hope that it cools down properly soon. I like being able to wear lots of layers :) Hooray for new jumpers!

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥