Wednesday, 4 September 2013

52 Weeks of Film Catch-up: Weeks 10 and 11

I finally have film photos to share again. :D It has been a silly amount of time since I last updated this project, but I've managed to keep track of what I've taken during which weeks, so catching up is not too complicated a process. I thought I'd cover 2 weeks together as I used just one camera and roll of film during this particular fortnight, and it will make things quicker.

I'm probably mostly going to be posting film shots here and on Flickr over the next few weeks, actually, because I seem to be experiencing something of a creative block when it comes to digital photography, and I find that shooting film is the perfect remedy. I'm hoping that when autumn properly arrives, I'll start feeling more inspired again, as I often do around October time.



Spring Blossom

Week 10: 6th - 12th May 2013

Camera: Superheadz Hello Kitty Golden Half
Film: Lomography X-pro 100 ISO (Expired) Cross-processed


Up in the Sky

Week 11: 13th May - 19th May 2013

This was my first roll in my Hello Kitty Golden Half camera and my first experience of using Lomography X-pro 100 ISO film, which I had cross-processed. I really like the brightness of these pictures and I definitely have a new found appreciation for the Golden Half camera. :D

Here are a few other shots from the roll...











Ducklings! :D

♥ 52 Weeks of Film ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥