Friday, 6 September 2013

52 Weeks of Film: Week 12


Newark Castle

Week 12: 20th - 26th May 2013

Camera: Reader's Digest Panoramic Camera
Film: Ilford Black and White 400 ISO

These were all taken on a day trip I went on by myself to Newark whilst I was still living in Nottingham. I'm not overly keen on black and white film, but I have a few rolls of it left-over from ages ago, so I need to use it up. I think I'm just not particularly good at knowing what will look good in black and white, and what really needs colour. I imagine it requires a lot of practice.

It's always good to try something a bit different though.








♥ 52 Weeks of Film ♥

2 comments:

  1. I love these photos! I agree, knowing what would look good in black and white is always a challenge, especially with film. I have 4 rolls of black and white film I need to use, but I keep putting it off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Heather! :D Yeah, it is difficult. I find it hard with outdoor b&w shots especially.

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥