Tuesday, 10 September 2013

52 Weeks of Film: Week 14



New Hall Valley

Week 14: 3rd - 9th June 2013

Camera: Lomography Fisheye Baby 110
Film: Lomography Color Tiger 200 ISO 110


These shots are from my first 110 cartridge in the very cute Fisheye Baby 110 camera and they were all taken in New Hall Valley Country Park. 

As you can see, the results are all very lo-fi, but I think they're kind of cool. I like the grain, and the blur around the outside of the circle. None of them are particularly amazing or interesting shots. I think I need to experiment more with double exposures in future, they always look cool with Fisheye cameras. It's a shame the 110 film is so expensive to process though (about £10 for a 24 exposure cartridge, eek!), as it does put me off using it too frequently. 

Unfortunately, they were nearly all a bit off-centre. I have no idea why that happened as I thought I'd loaded the film correctly. :-/



This is my mum and I :)





Hopefully, my next go with 110 film will go a bit more smoothly!

♥ 52 Weeks of Film ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥