Sunday, 1 September 2013

Introducing the Blown A Wish Etsy Shop


I now have an Etsy shop, selling 6x4" prints and themed postcard sets. :D 



I've created a new Etsy account called BlownAWishPhotos, so please follow me if you're on Etsy too and, of course, I'll follow you back. I am going to try to be more active on Etsy than I have been in the past. I keep hearing how important networking is on there. I don't think I've ever even made a treasury before, but they look really fun to create. :) 


It was not easy to know what prints and postcards to list in my shop, so for now, I've gone for a mixture of my favourites, popular ones on Flickr and ones that have sold before on Society 6. I'll probably add new stuff fairly often though. Each print will come signed on reverse, and with a selection of little photo stickers (printed by Moo!).

Postcards are in themed sets. At the moment, there's a tea set, a cameras and books set, a music and polka dots set, a flowers and Dr Martens set, and a nail art & flowers setI will probably mix these sets up in time and also add new ones. 


***New shop discount and FREEBIES***

To celebrate my new shop, there's a 25% discount off everything for the first few days with the code NICECUPOFTEA. Simply enter it at checkout. The code expires on Friday 6th September at midnight (ET).

As well as that, my first two customers to checkout will receive a selection of free surprise photo things with your orders, including postcards and other bits and pieces (all very nice surprises, I promise!). There's no expiry date on that offer. :D  Thanks to my first 2 customers, yay! :)

4 comments:

  1. First purchase of many made I hope :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new shop! Love the book print. I just opened one, too :)!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥