Thursday, 24 October 2013

Things I Love Thursday


♥ the above photo I took earlier this year with my Minolta X-300 made the Flickr blog for #TwitterTuesday.

♥ The Office (US version). Since I got Netflix again for finishing Breaking Bad, I thought I'd start watching a new series. I'm so glad I decided to watch this, it's as brilliant as everyone says. I much prefer it to the original British series. It's hilarious. :D

♥ I signed up to the November Care Package Project run by Oh Comely magazine. I've already got a big list of ideas for the parcel. It's such a sweet idea. I love putting together parcels. 

♥ watching the Bake Off final. :D

2 comments:

  1. thats actually such a great photo!

    G

    http://quickgetmycamera.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥