Thursday, 10 October 2013

Things I Love Thursday


♥ my happy acorn brooch from Sugar Cookie :)

♥ having freshly dyed hair. I've gone for a slightly darker colour than before, it's not such an in-your-face shade of red. I'll take a photo soon.

♥ Twin Peaks! I'm completely obsessed. I loved season 1 when I first watched it 2 or 3 years ago, but lost interest in the middle of season 2. I recently decided to watch both seasons in a week, and this time around, I loved it all. It is definitely a series you have to keep watching with not long gaps between each episode, in order to follow it and to stay in that strange and wonderful Twin Peaks mindset. Don't get me started on how many times I can listen to the soundtrack too. It has the most gorgeous and dreamy opening title sequence and theme music ever, in my opinion. :)

♥ I'll shut up about Twin Peaks in a minute, but if you like it too and haven't seen this Tumblr of Twin Peaks Secrets, it's great. When I first found it I read through the whole lot. Some of them are hilarious, and others are downright heartbreaking. Don't look at it if you've not seen all the series yet and want to avoid spoilers!

Here's one of the many on there that made me smile...



♥ drafting a new nail art tutorial post.

♥ Chocolate Philadelphia. I know this stuff came out ages ago in the UK, but I've only just got around to trying it. :)

2 comments:

  1. I agree about chocolate Philadelphia - yummy! Must try twin peaks sometime too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good on digestive biscuits! :D yum yum.

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥