Thursday, 31 October 2013

Things I Love Thursday



♥ Gliss have a new video for their awesome single The Sea Tonight. I'm still obsessed with their album Langsom Dans. I love this band!

♥ looking forward to getting a pet hamster! I've never had one before so I'm extremely overexcited. :D Hopefully, I'll get it very soon.

♥ reaching the milestone of 100 photos with Getty this week.

♥ booking a couple of days off work for my birthday in December, and booking tickets to see The Nutcracker with my mum.

♥ hanging out with Alice last night watching Despicable Me and ordering pizza. :D

♥ The Office. I'm on season 4 now. I forever have the line "Dunder Mifflin, this is Pam" in my head. I don't know what I'll do with myself in the evenings when I've got through them all. I still have 5 seasons to go though! :)

♥ looking forward to seeing Jo later today and going to see Suede! :D

6 comments:

  1. Oooh, a hamster! I'll look forward to meeting the ickle one via photos! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There will be many, many photos! :D Maybe, not at first though, don't want to scare the little guy if he's nervous in his new home!

      Delete
  2. Oh, I love The Nutcracker! I watch it every Christmas - hope you have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I'm really looking forward to seeing it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet post :) I have been sorting out my childhood things recently and found loads of Sylvanian Families and Forever Friends things :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, cute. :D Glad you liked the post, Helen!

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥