Thursday, 28 November 2013

Society6 Review: Throw Pillow Cover


I thought I'd write a review of the printed cushion cover I ordered from Society6. It's the first thing I've ever bought from there. I've been registered on it for a while now and have been curious to see the quality of the products myself.

I chose a 16"x16" throw pillow cover, without an insert, featuring the illustration called fly me to the moon by my Flickr/Blog friend Asja. :)

I actually ordered the cover back in August, but the first one went missing. I didn't chase it up until recently (due to laziness/forgetfulness), which is why it took so long. Thankfully, Society6 has really good customer service support. I emailed them about my original order that hadn't shown up and they said they'd be happy to send another. The second one arrived 2 weeks later. :D

I am so impressed with it, with both the quality of the printed image and with the thickness of the fabric. The image is printed on both sides of the cover, which I hadn't expected. The only downside of these covers is they aren't machine or even hand washable. You can only spot clean them, but I deliberately chose one with mostly darker colours on it so it won't show the dirt too much. 

I'd definitely order from Society6 again after this experience :D They seem to be adding more products all the time these days, and they frequently offer free shipping too.

6 comments:

  1. I really want one of their laptop skins (I have two in mind...can't choose!) so I'm glad to hear its good quality! That site is so neat :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is great! There's so much I want on there :-/

      Delete
  2. They're lovely, aren't they! I bought one a couple of months ago and the quality was much better than I expected. The one you ordered is really nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, really nice! I already want another :)

      Delete
  3. So glad you finally got it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥