Monday, 16 December 2013

December Daily: Days 11-15

11. Bokeh

This is probably my favourite shot from December so far. It's the gorgeous hanging crystals at the German Christmas Market in Birmingham. I photographed them last year, here with my Nikon and here with my Minolta film camera, and the year before with my Nikon too. I can't get enough of them. :D

Untitled

12. Lights

Experimenting with my new lens, fairy lights on the tree and the Bokeh Masters Kit. :D

Untitled

13. Rest

I was very tired on this day, and got into PJs straight after work.

Untitled

14. Something you read today

Time for the Christmas Radio Times, yay!

Untitled

15. Robin

I wore my new tiny bird earrings from Libby to work :D


Untitled

4 comments:

  1. You've caught the light on those crystals beautifully and I love the star bokeh :) Lovely set of shots :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥