Thursday, 19 December 2013

December Daily Update


Sadly, I'm going to have to give up this year's December Daily photos. I'm not able to keep up with it because I just don't have the time or energy. The current job I have is the busiest and most tiring job I've ever had, plus it's the longest commute I've ever had as well (well, technically it shouldn't be that bad, but the trains are nearly always delayed on the way home). By the time I get home from work it's 7 or 8pm, and then, obviously I have to cook, eat, sort out my pets, do laundry etc. By the time that's all done, I want to sit down for a bit, as I'm on my feet all day long. I don't have energy left for photos. :( (especially at the moment, because I have an annoying cold too, grr).

My current job ends early January though, so hopefully, in the new year I'll have lots more energy and time for photography. :) I'm already starting to think about what photos I want to take in the new year.

Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed seeing the shots I had taken so far this month. :)

I'll be back fairly soon with round up posts of my favourite photos of the year!

2 comments:

  1. Ah that's shame but it is the most hectic time of year! It's so hard in the winter too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I normally prefer shooting in winter over summer, actually! But, my current job is too in the way of things at the mo, hoping the New Year will be much easier :)

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥