1. I made shortbread biscuits, om nom nom!
2. Ducky, my teeny little fish. This is definitely my favourite shot of the week! I had to wait for her to swim directly under the tank light, but also catch her when she wasn't moving too fast.
3. Simon, my gorgeous hamster! Yep, I finally got a photo of him. He's such a sweetie. :D I know it isn't a brilliant photo, I had to crank up the ISO because he was in the bathroom here (he runs around in the bath every evening!), which is very poorly lit, especially at the bottom of the bathtub. :-/ But, he still looks so cute, bless him!
4. The garden shed. I had a wander in the garden that day. I took several photos of various plants, but I liked this shot the best.
5. A selection of Christmas decorations. It was time to take them down. :( I know it's normally done on the 6th, but we have 3 trees in our house, so I thought I'd make a start on the tree in my bedroom. I don't normally go in for photos of things on white backgrounds, but I really like how this came out. I might have to try that technique more often. (Btw, it's amazing how much better this image looks viewed here on a white background than it does on a black one on Flickr!)
6. This wasn't a good day as my grandpa passed away. :( He'd been ill a long time, but it's still very sad. I stayed at home all day and started clearing out my bedroom. Sorting through some of my clothes was a good place to start. I've already filled one bin bag for the charity shop, and I still have lots to sort through!
7. A simple shot of my lovely new diary/organiser bought in the Paperchase sale. :)