Tuesday, 28 January 2014

2014 Photo A Day: Days 22-28


I managed to get really sick on Friday with the dreaded norovirus, which was not nice at all. I've never been so sick in my life. :( It's such a nasty virus. I still can't eat properly or move very much. Consequently, I have spent several days in bed watching TV. I had to give the RSPB's annual garden birdwatch a miss too, which was a shame, as I'd taken part for 3 years in a row and hoped to continue that trend, and our garden gets loads of birds these days, so I'd been looking forward to it. Oh well...

In happier news, though, before I got sick, I found out that one of my photos is being used on Lloyds bank cash machines. :D It totally took me by surprise when I was getting money out. I wonder how long it has been there, as I don't normally use Lloyds bank. The photo had sold 6 months ago, but I only knew it was to an advertising agency and not how it would be used. It was so surreal to see it there. It really cheered up what was a difficult week.

Anyway, here are my photos from the week....

Untitled

22. Pigeons

An early evening scene from my attic bedroom. I was very grateful for those pigeons posing for me. ;)

Untitled

23. Hamley Bear

This was the day of my grandpa's funeral, so I felt like taking something simple and comforting. Hamley holds a lot of sentimental value.

Untitled

24. Tea Love

I had another play with my Bokeh Masters Kit. 

Untitled

25. Sick Day

It was a day for sleeping and watching TV.

Untitled

26. Squash

I drank lots of squash. That's about as exciting as the day got. :-/

Untitled

27. Another day at home

Untitled

28. Danbo and Ducky

I managed to clean out my fish tank, today, at least, with a little help from someone ;) This is my favourite shot of the week. :)

4 comments:

  1. Even when you're sick you still manage to take awesome photos! love all of them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw, thanks, Jessica! :) glad you like them :)

      Delete
  2. Stopping by from photography friday. Congrats on your recent photo success! I just recently got over a flu as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! & I hope you're better too now :)

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥