Tuesday, 14 January 2014

2014 Photo A Day: Days 8-14


It's hard to believe another week of January has gone by, already. Here are my photos...

Untitled

8. Berries

Untitled 

9. Tiny Seed Heads. I like that this image looks so different to everything else I've ever taken.

Untitled

10. My new MiniCards from Moo arrived! :)

Untitled

11. Winter Butterflies. This is my favourite picture of the week. It will, probably, be the last photo I take of these paper butterflies I made last summer, as they're starting to fall apart now. I might have a go at making some different paper props soon. I've got a few ideas I want to try out. :)

Untitled

12. A lazy day at home. Danbo had the same idea. (It's definitely going to be handy having this little guy to fall back on when I'm stuck for a photo idea for the day. He's so photogenic, I can see why everyone loves him. Oh and just incase you don't know who Danbo is, read this!)


Untitled

13. Lilac sky

Untitled

14. This is my response to Libby's photo for our Photo Tennis project. In case you're new to my blog, Photo Tennis is a self-portrait project in which we pick an aspect of the previous photo to inspire our own (it can be colour, concept, prop etc...). In this instance, I went with the purple. :)

8 comments:

  1. Those paper butterflies really are gorgeous and I'm sad to hear they're falling apart. At least you got some good mileage out of them :) I'm stopping by from Photography Friday and wanted to say hello!

    Amy | Club Narwhal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Oh well, I can always make more of them :) Hello, and thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. I love that seed heads photo - it's so dreamy! The moo cards look ace and Danbo is a great prop to use on those difficult days :)
    I really love the purply tones to all the photos - they're lovely and relaxing to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all gorgeous! I love every one of them, but the first one grabs my eye the most :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos are super lovely! My favorites are the first two. They look super simple and beautiful despite how tiny they are.

    Keik

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥