Wednesday, 1 January 2014

Happy New Year!

Wishing everyone who happens to stumble upon this blog, a very happy 2014!

Happy 2014!

I had a really fun New Year's Eve. Alice and I had a Miranda-thon, watching the whole of Series 3, which I hadn't seen for ages, plus we had pizza delivered and a silly amount of snacks and wine. Such fun! :D

I have made a few resolutions this year, one of which is to bake more! I used to love baking so much but when I moved to the flat in Sherwood back in 2012, I no longer had access to an oven that worked very well at all, so I had to give it up. Since moving back here, I still haven't got back into it. However, I got a copy of Hummingbird Bakery's Home Sweet Home for Christmas, and there are so many things I want to try, I feel inspired to start again. :)

Some of my other resolutions are to start going running regularly again, to take a photo everyday (always one of mine, I seem to manage it for about 6 months, then give up, but it's always worth a shot!), and to experiment more with photography, taking a wider variety of things.

2 comments:

  1. Happy new year Deb! Good luck with your resolutions. Love the new Danbo btw and those 2014 cookies look ace :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year to you too! :) & thanks!

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥