Tuesday, 11 February 2014

2014 Photo A Day: Days 36-42


Here are my pictures from the last 7 days.... :)

Untitled

36. Cadbury World

My mum and I visited Cadbury World :) I must have been here about 8 times now!

Untitled

37. Simon

You can really see how soft he is here. :D This is my favourite photo of him so far. I've added it to my Society6 and I'm so tempted to order it on a cushion, a bag or even a clock, lol.

Untitled

38. Gold Star

This is my response to Libby's photo in our Photo Tennis Project!

Untitled

39. Cake pops!

Blogged here, if you missed it.

Untitled

40. The finished pops!

Untitled


41. Danbo and the starry night

There were, unintentionally, a lot of stars in my photos from this week! This image of Danbo is actually a scan. I had to edit it a lot on Photoshop though because my scanner does not produce great quality scans.

Untitled

42. Melting snow

We got another brief snow shower, but it didn't last long.

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos! Simon is really cute :)

    -Cole
    peaceandchaos.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww little Simon <3 so adorable! Love the last one of the grass with the melting snow...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of great shots! Those cake pops are quite intriguing! And the snow photo is very cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! the cake pops are worth trying :)

      Delete
  4. I love your last shot of the melting snow! The bokeh effect from the dew drops is perfection:)

    Cheers,
    Alyson

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, Simon does look so soft here. He seems really tiny, too. My hamsters were all really podgy, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Fliss! :) haha, maybe, he'll put on weight in time. He definitely eats a lot, lol

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥