Wednesday, 19 February 2014

2014 Photo A Day: Days 43-49


Another week of photos!

Untitled

43. Hello, Holga

I bought a Holga 135BC. :D I'd wanted this camera for so, so long. I've already started experimenting with it, but only indoors with the flash as the weather has, generally, been pretty bad here lately. I'm loving playing with the coloured filters. None of my other Lomography cameras have a flash (except Fisheye no.2, but that's an in-built one and is a bit rubbish!)

Untitled

44. Colourful

My current favourite jumper (which I think is nearly ten years old, I forgot about it for ages), and my initial necklace from Tatty Devine. This reminds me I keep meaning to take a photo of my gorgeous name necklace from there too. I will do soon. I'm going through a Tatty Devine appreciation phase.

Untitled

45. Valentine's Day ♥

= an excuse for chocolate and taking cute heart photos

Untitled

46. Journalling

This is my favourite shot of the week. I'd been wanting to photograph this "Dreams" paper clip for ages, but I couldn't think of the best way to do so. I have some of the clips with the word "Ideas" on too. They came from Paperchase a year or so ago.

Untitled

47. In the park

I went for a short walk in New Hall Country Park

Untitled

48. Sweet Melodies

Something else I'd been meaning to photograph for a while. Unfortunately, these bird ear-phones are rather useless and don't stay in my ears for much more than a minute.

Untitled

49. For the birds

Our feeding station. We get blue tits, coal tits, robins, blackbirds, pigeons and of course, cheeky squirrels. But, we haven't had it that long, so hopefully, it'll attract more kinds of birds in the future.

8 comments:

  1. i love all of your photos! that's pretties holga i have seen and i'm sure you will like even prettier photos with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like them :) I can't wait to experiment more with the Holga! :)

      Delete
  2. The Holga is such a pretty colour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D I was torn between this one and the blue one, but I think I made the best choice

      Delete
  3. LOVE that camera! So gorgeous. Looks like so much fun to play with those different filters! I also really like that valentines day photo - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥