Wednesday, 26 February 2014

2014 Photo A Day: Days 50-56


Another week flown by!

Untitled

50 Cloudy evening

Untitled

51. Relaxing

Drinking tea and watching the figure skating on TV.

Untitled

52. Selfie

I was stuck for an idea, and feeling lazy, so it was time for a classic selfie in the mirror!

Untitled

53. Biscuit

Simon tucking into one of his favourite apple and yoghurt biscuits. This is now my favourite photo of Simon so far, and my favourite shot of the week!

Untitled

54. Adding polka dots

Untitled

55. Spring is coming

Untitled

56. Salted Caramel

Hot sauce over cookies and cream ice-cream. So good! :D If you're in the UK, and haven't tried the salted caramel ice-cream sauce from M&S, you mustmustmust! :D

6 comments:

  1. That second-last photo is absolutely stunning! Also, love that teacup...I have a think for polka dots as well, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Yeah, I can never get enough polka dots, lol

      Delete
  2. All of them are so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, so glad you like them :)

      Delete
  3. That second to last photo makes me happy! I have never been more ready for color and blooms. Amazing capture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, glad you like it! :D Spring finally seems to be here :)

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥