Friday, 28 February 2014

♥ Flickr Friday ♥

1/52

Happy Flickr Friday! I hope you all enjoy this week's selection :)

♥ The photo above is by the super talented Glenda Lissette. I love the colours in it, and the retro styling. I only found Glenda's stream fairly recently and it has fast become a favourite of mine. All her photos are so fun and imaginative. She was one of the winners in the #Flickr12Days contest with this really cool, joyful photo, and it's easy to see why.

This shot by Jason Travis is awesome. I love all the red and the quote on the wall is such a cool find. 

Leah Gunn takes some beautiful, creative self-portraits. Her latest, called Thumbelina, is so perfect, and is just how I would imagine Thumbelina to look. Another favourite of mine by her is this one called Tuesday's Child. I love the use of negative space and the unusual rotation.

Kitty Pink Stars may be famous for her drawings and doodles, but she takes some lovely photos too. I love this shot of her Converse taken in her home.

♥ If you like photos of Danbo the robot, Pearl-Lucia Sayer has taken some of the best that I've found. My favourite is this one called A Danbo Tea Party. It's such a cute setup!

♥ I've been following the animal photos by Claudia Lee for ages. One of her dwarf hamsters has just had babies, and, oh my, they are so tiny and too sweet for words.

2 comments:

  1. This is a great post, and thanks for sharing all that lovely photography inspiration. I'm getting back into photography, and finally bought myself a DSLR. I was thinking of using flickr to host my photos. X Jane http://janeheinrichs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that you've found it inspiring! :) I definitely recommend using Flickr to share your photos :)

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥