Thursday, 6 March 2014

2014 Photo A Day: Days 57-63


Another 7 days of photos!

Untitled

57. Crocuses

Found in our garden.

Untitled

58. Golden Sky

Lately, I seem to like photographing clouds a lot. This image is SOOC.

Untitled

59. Initial Candle

This is one of the free ones from PG Tips tea.

Untitled

60. Wishing and Waiting

This is my response to Libby's photo in our Photo Tennis Project. This was a good photography week, so I've picked out 3 favourites for the week and this is one of them!

Untitled

61. Simon and a yoghurt drop

Obviously, this is another favourite. :) I got Simon a new polka dot throw to run around on, instead of using old towels. It makes a much prettier photo background as well as being much more comfy for him than itchy old towels. Yay!

Untitled

62. Yellow and Lilac

Untitled

63. I ♥ Photography

This is my final favourite from the week. I blogged about this picture here if you missed it.

6 comments:

  1. as always, i love all your photos, it's hard for me to pick favorites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw, thanks, Asja :D so glad you like them

      Delete
  2. awww little simon again. These are all amazing- I love them all!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥