Tuesday, 11 March 2014

2014 Photo A Day: Days 64-70


Once again, here are my photos from the week! I'm definitely enjoying this 365 more than any other I've tried in the past. I feel like my photos are, technically, really improving this year too, which I didn't feel so much last year for some reason.

Untitled

64. Blown A Wish

Wearing my personalised name necklace from Tatty Devine. For ages, I'd planned to get a Deborah one, but then decided getting my photography name would be more special. I really like how it came out. :D

Untitled

65. An Apple A Day

This is my favourite shot from the week. :)

Untitled

66. Above my desk

Untitled

67. Butterfly Balloon

Untitled

68. Pink Nose

When he's waiting for me to take him out of the cage, he'll often peer out like this having a good sniff. So cute!

Untitled

69. Mirror Chime

Taken in golden hour

Untitled

70. In the garden

You can't beat a bit of bokeh ;)

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics! Like always :)
    I love the last one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these, but that hamster takes the cake, they really are the cutest little critters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like them! yeah, hamsters are the sweetest :D

      Delete
  3. Wow... great capture on the last one! It looks so magical!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures! I love the Apple a Day one and the last three as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooh that last one is amazing! Love your nails in that second photo - that is incredible!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥