Saturday, 15 March 2014

First photos with Holga 135BC

I got back my first roll this morning from my lovely new purple Holga. The film I used was an expired Kodak 400 ISO one I got free with my Golden Half. I'm really happy with the results, and definitely think this camera is going to become a favourite. Next time, I'm going to try out my LomoChrome Purple in it and see how that goes. :)

Here are my favourites. Aside from this first one, the rest were all taken on Thursday when I went on a walk to the park in the sunshine.

CNV00001

Testing the flash and blue filter

CNV00003

Double exposure of New Hall Country Park

CNV00009

CNV00010

I love how this shot came out sepia

CNV00013

CNV00014

CNV00017

Untitled

Another double exposure. I passed some gorgeous blossom trees on my walk home from the park.

Untitled

Yes, I went a bit overboard photographing the blossom, but you can never have enough blossom photos ;)

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

12 comments:

  1. Holga's are so much fun! I had a problem with mine once, I ended up with all 36 exposures in one frame! The results was interesting to say the least! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe, oh dear, yeah that must have been a very unusual and interesting result! :)

      Delete
  2. Blossom photos are my absolute, absolute favourite. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, I can never get enough of it :D

      Delete
  3. Loving the Holga photos! And your new portfolio looks incredible <3

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥