Friday, 14 March 2014

♥ Flickr Friday ♥

Race to the finish line // 11 03 13

Welcome to another Flickr Friday post! I hope you all enjoy the week's selection of awesome photos found in the Flickrverse.

♥ I love this abstract underwater photograph called Race to the finish line by Manadh Photography. It looks so magical, like a witch's potion. Another photo I love by her is this one entitled Hope. I really like the composition, and bright colours. 

♥ The angle in this photo entitled let the rain fall by Amanda Tipton is so original. I can't help but wonder how it was taken (maybe, from a bridge?). If it was not posed, it must have been so hard to capture.

♥ This picture of Wall-e called Discoveries by Emily Davis is delightful. I am a big fan of Wall-e anyway, but I think this photo really captures his sweet and curious personality.

♥ This photograph called create your own magic by Brooke Shaden is gorgeous. 

This silhouette photo by Rebecca Riddle is extremely pretty. I love the golden light.

This image by Laura Zalenga is incredible. I'm a big fan of the film The Truman Show, so this photo was an instant favourite.

♥ Finally, this image called letting go by Jennifer Wettig is also beautiful. I love the depth of field, the dreamy tones, and, of course, all the butterflies.

(By the way, I've changed my mind about doing that giveaway, very sorry if you were going to enter. I realised I'm not comfortable offering my photographs for free after all. I will stick to offering frequent Etsy discounts instead!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥