Thursday, 20 March 2014

Tiny Hearts Doodle

So, I recently bought some Promarkers and started doodling tiny coloured hearts to test them. I found myself unable to stop adding more and more hearts, and I filled up the entire A3 sheet! I thought I'd take some photos of the finished epic doodle.

Untitled




I will scan it when I get myself a new scanner, which will, hopefully, be quite soon. I'm thinking of doing a series of similar doodles of different tiny shapes because this was so relaxing and fun. :)

4 comments:

  1. they are great and cheered me up the moment i saw them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) it cheered me up to draw them! :)

      Delete
  2. This is so cute! I'd totally buy something like this to hang in my house :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥