Tuesday, 4 March 2014

Why I ♥ photography

Untitled

Today, I decided I wanted to take some photos to express my love of photography.

I saw these wooden heart pegs in Paperchase, and bought them thinking they'd be a useful photo prop. Then, I remembered a photo my Flickr friend Asja took some time ago using pegs to display words, which I really liked. The above idea then popped into my head. 


I thought it would be fun to write some reasons why I love photography....




♥ It's always there for me. Whether my day is wonderful or terrible, I can always turn to it to make the day a little bit, or a lot, better.

♥ I love creating. I love experimenting with composition, colours, and focus, and I never get bored of it. I've always liked art, and I've found that photography is the medium I like best (and I'm, probably, better at it that I am at drawing or painting). The possibilities with photography are endless. 



♥ It gives me an excuse, and opportunity, to use my slightly crazy imagination. :P

♥ It has helped me to see details in nature that otherwise I'd probably miss, or at least, not appreciate to the same extent.

♥ It helps me to remember moments that otherwise, I might forget about.

♥ It has given me a confidence I didn't know I had.

♥ most of all, it's a lot of fun! :D 



Why do you love photography? Feel free to share your thoughts, if you like. :)

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant! I might just have to do something similar... =) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay! looking forward to reading/seeing yours :) x

      Delete
  2. photography is amazing and so are your photos that represent your love for it !

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥