Thursday, 3 April 2014

#1day12pics (Photo an hour project!)

photoanhour

I've only done one of these photo an hour things once before, and that was ages ago when I lived in Nottingham, and didn't enjoy it that much. However, I've been thinking about trying one again, so, yesterday, I thought I'd join in with this group one. I wasn't working, so it was a fairly typical day off in the life of me. I did mine from 8am-7pm because I was going to the cinema in the evening. They were all taken with my dSLR. I'm happy to say I enjoyed it much more this time around and think I'll definitely do it again!


8am. In bed, browsing the web, and drinking a big mug of tea.


9am. Saying good morning to Ducky, my tiny pet fish.


10am. Time to do lots of ironing, starting with my Miffy pyjamas.


11am. Enjoying a snack of some grapes and strawberry yoghurt.


12pm. Had a little wander in the garden with my camera and spotted these bright orange tulips. I timed it well because it started raining as soon as I came in.



1pm. Lunch time. Beans on toast and orange juice. Yum.


2pm. Had a little sort through my make-up and found this pretty Rimmel eyeshadow, which I'd forgotten I'd bought recently.


3pm. Wocka wocka wocka! :D Feeling excited about seeing the new Muppets film. :D


4pm. Getting ready to go out to meet up with my friend Alice in Birmingham. Wearing my favourite DMs and packing my favourite satchel.


5pm. Browsing some pretty nail polishes in Boots.


6pm. Dinner at Ed's Diner in Selfridges. I had chicken dippers with BBQ sauce, sweet potato fries (which are amazing!) and Root Beer. All of it was delicious!


7pm. Walking through Victoria Square on our way to Cineworld to see The Muppets Most Wanted, which was pretty good. :)

And, that was my day :)

14 comments:

  1. Great photos. Thanks for taking part Deborah. Looks like a very pleasant day. Pity bout the rain but looks like you have the right shoes for the weather.

    Hope to see you next month too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, I enjoyed it! :)

      Yeah, I'll try to join in again :)

      Delete
  2. So cute! I love looking at people's photo an hour posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely set of photos :) I found it quite a hard challenge on a working day, not least of all because I ended up in 4 hours of meetings! I enjoyed taking part and will defo do it again the next time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Helen :) I'm not surprised, I wouldn't be able to do one at all on a working day. I'm looking forward to seeing the shots you took :)

      Delete
  4. Love the perspective of your lunch! I just started watching Mr Selfridge and had no idea there was still one around. A must-visit (along with Harry Potter related places) if I ever make it to London.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! hehe, yes they are still around. There is more than one, in fact. It's the one in Birmingham I went to. :)

      Delete
  5. Great pictures! I always enjoy picture an hour posts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely day! I love that bag and I feel like I'd like to do a photo an hour project sometime soon! I've done one before but it was years ago

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a good one! :D Oh, yeah, you should! it was fun to try one again

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous pics. How did you manage to make beans on toast look so arty? Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥