Tuesday, 29 April 2014

2014 Photo A Day: Days 113-119


The last week has been fairly relaxing, which was exactly what I needed. :)

Untitled

113. Cherry Blossom Dr Martens

One of my many pairs of Dr Martens.

Untitled

114. Freshly Picked

This is my response to Libby's photo in our Photo Tennis Project!

Untitled

115. Cute new mug

Untitled

116. Pot of Pansies

Untitled

117. April Shower

Watching the rain pour from my bedroom. This is my favourite photo of the week. I don't think I've photographed falling rain before.

Untitled

118. Paper Clips

This is a scan.

Untitled

119. Listening

This is, once again, my response to Libby's photo for Photo Tennis! :)

*****

By the way, in case anyone wants to follow it, I've made myself a new Tumblr, for posting a random mixture of my photos on. I doubt I'll post anything that isn't already on Flickr or here, but you never know. :)

3 comments:

  1. I love your shot of your open window with the rain coming down! I love the mood of it. I imagine myself enjoying the sound of the rain falling, it's smell, and the slight breeze blowing my hair all while enjoying a good book:)

    Cheers,
    Alyson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (didn't realize I was on my husband's account when I posted:))

      Delete
    2. That's ok, and thank you! :D

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥